Free Web Layouts
Real LYFE: Silent No More!

Monday, April 18, 2005

Silent No More!

Silent No More!

There is a prophetic voice proclaiming that a new day has come. Today is the beginning of a new day. I talked a lot of talk but I put my money where my mouth has been. I’ve been addressing the real life issues as I go day by day. I’ve said stuff that most people won’t fathom to say and I’ve challenged some old antiquated ideas. However, but what I hadn’t done until now is create a site, whereby more than just the few hundred on my email list can go and find a place of identity. A place where someone who disagrees can voice that disagreement. A place where someone can go and vent and through their venting receive healing. I’ve chosen to step out on faith and do what I haven’t done yet…open a blog site. This is entitled ReaLyfe.com we are addressing some issues that are pertinent in the everyday life of a person…I’m also speaking what God gives me to the generations.

I was challenged by someone who can comes across as rather insignificant most of the time, but they told me to stop talkin’ bout it (whatever it is) and be bout it! And that’s exactly what I’m doing. Rather than huddle up in a corner somewhere, I’ve decided to come out of the shadows of mediocrity and comfortability because the youth of this nation are in dire straights! At the risk of sounding banal, my living cannot be in vain! If I do nothing else by creating this site, I’m creating a dialogue that can reach the masses and cause people to think! Think about their actions…think about their bloodline…think about their life and what they’ve done with it so far…think about what life is going to be like for their children once they are gone…hmmm.

Well, that’s it for now. I’m here and I ain’t goin’ nowhere anytime soon. Speaking out for the generations…crying out for transformation…transformation from what some may ask? Glad you asked…transformation from a dead unaware state to a conscious mind thinking about what their legacy is to the generations that follow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counters
Free Website Counters