Free Web Layouts
Real LYFE: A New Year

Monday, January 08, 2007

A New Year

This year won't be like last year in that last year I spent a lot of time second guessing myself. I've decided that in 2007, I'm going to be more focused on achieving many of the goals that have been set before me. This is a year where the "rubber meets the road!" People who are not assets will be deleted from the equation of life in my book. The reason why I've decided to do this is because of the old adage that says, "guilt by association." I don't have any time to be with the wrong crowd because there are a lot of things on my plate that have to be addressed and confronted this year to better the purposes of the next generation.
I live to help others and realize and understand that I am where I am because of my service and devotion to my young people. I want nothing more than for them to be exposed to the greatness of this world and for that to take place, I have to make sure that I am the best "ME" that I can be. Having liabilities connected to me rather than assets will eventually hinder me from walking into the potential that is before me. So, in this new year that is full of opportunities, I am making every attempt to keep myself focused on maximizing my potential because great things are in store!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counters
Free Website Counters