Free Web Layouts
Real LYFE: 2007: In It To Win It!

Monday, January 01, 2007

2007: In It To Win It!

A new year brings with it new opportunities! In this new year, I'm expecting exceeding and abundance from every direction. All of the obstacles that were placed in front of me were sent purposefully in order to mature me and prepare me for my destiny! The situation, as it is now, as it pertains to our youth is too important to bring anything from yesterday into 2007! This is a new year! This is a new day and it shouldn't be encumbered with the mess from yesterday. I'm going to let 2006 rest on its own and move forward for the sake of those coming behind me! I believe they deserve better...
2007 is going to be a year where huge issues have to be addressed in order for the community that I live in to move forward. I'm preparing to run for a seat on the Toledo Public School Board of Education because there will be two open seats and I believe that I'm the perfect fit for the dysfunction that has tired everybody! 2007 is going to be a year of no nonsense where the kids come first! We've spent too much time bickering and complaining over the minutia and little has been accomplished. I'm in it for the kids!
This is real talk because I'm tired of the status quo. 2007 is a year that I'm in it to win it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counters
Free Website Counters