Free Web Layouts
Real LYFE: Lose Yourself

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Lose Yourself

Oftentimes we allow life's situations to overwhelm us to the point to where we are unable to enjoy the moment. But I encourage you to think beyond now and set your mind towards the future! If you can do this, you can then lose yourself in the moment of time that God has given you to make a difference.
I'm not saying this as one who doesn't know how difficult this can be because I do. I, like many of you, have been encumbered with bureaucratic policies that are an attempt to discourage and distract at every step of the pursuit. But I challenge you to do just what I've done and that is LOSE YOURSELF IN THE MOMENT! Because success hinges on preparation meeting opportunity at the right time and at the right place. Will you let bureaucracy keep you from achieving your goals? Will you let someones intimidation hinder you from reaching your destiny? I don't think so!
Rise up and take your rightful place in this moment in time and realize that you may not get another chance to prove yourself strong! So never quit fighting til the fight is over! You've got too much riding on this feat to give up now! So lose yourself and go for what you know! The lives of our youth are depending on you!
Real talk...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counters
Free Website Counters