Free Web Layouts
Real LYFE: A New Year and Alot Going On

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

A New Year and Alot Going On

With the new year off to a very fast start, it's become evident that I need to take a couple of weeks off from the weekly regimen and get some things in order before I get back to the routine of blogging okay?
I've been getting all sorts of emails and I do appreciate knowing that so many keep up with my writings! It's good to know that someone out there is paying attention! Remember, even while on this brief sabbatical, it's still about the children. 2007 is about stepping out into some uncomfortable territory to make the lives of the next generation better than today!
Take care and God speed!
Richard
So give me a couple weeks to get my life together and I'll be back to my routine! Hey, nobody told me that running a campaign was so time consuming! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counters
Free Website Counters