Free Web Layouts
Real LYFE: DEADLINES

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

DEADLINES

For the past few weeks, I've been working non-stop on a few different projects. It's been rather hectic but what has kept me going is the "bigger" picture that I see. Down the road, because I've maintained my focus, even though it's been tough on some days, it's going to all work out for my good! That's how I see it and that's important because many nights I end up going to bed in tears because sometimes I feel as if my labor is in vain. Oftentimes, it's lonely doing what I do but I'm encouraged to NOT GIVE UP!

Yes, there are deadlines that I'm working against that I must keep, I can't push them back because every delay costs me dollars and cents, if you feel me. Every time I push a deadline back I'm holding up destiny and, DESTINY, can wait no longer! Many of you are already aware that I'm working on publishing my first novel. It's been a long time coming and YES, I'm constantly beating myself up about not being prepared or some other lame excuse, so I'm writing to myself today more than anyone else.

Deadlines are important and if we are attentive, faithful, and consistent, the big PAYOFF is down the road. Deadlines come and deadlines go, however, after it's all said and done, what will be the pay-out or pay-off for holding fast to your deadline? If you don't follow through, you may never ever walk in your divine destiny, right? Who knows? Work your project and get it done in a timely fashion so that the deadline isn't your breaking point but serves as a catalyst for your MAKING!

Now that's real talk!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Straight and to the point. Excellente Rich! I'll have to forward this to some folks on my J.O.B. We can all take heed to this info. Can't wait for the book to come out.

-Dre'
'06'

11:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man you are in a zone that many are scared to enter. Your "olive press" experience will not only strengthen you but equipt you to push other towards their destiny. You are in this season not only yourself but for those that have the desire to do what you are doing but lack the faith to follow it through to the end. Be comforted in knowing that those of us that love, respect, and admire you, are constantly lifting you up in prayer.
PUSH ON!!!
Donta'
(your brother in Cali.)

2:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counters
Free Website Counters