Free Web Layouts
Real LYFE: Stepping Out

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Stepping Out

Moving out into new territory is not easy. It requires you to make up your mind that you are not going to stay where you are. You are going to prepare yourself for the next place, come what may. It also means that you have to open yourself up to a new paradigm because the old ways that sustained you may not necessarily be able to carry you in the new terrain you are headed too.

For me, the past few months have been quite hectic because I've been making a lot of changes in my life. I'm tired of the way things have been going and have made a decision to close some doors and cut off some people who have not been productive in my life. It's time to move forward in life so that those who are connected to me can get where they need to get. If I refuse to move forward because I remain fearful of the unknown, then how will I ever be able to reap any rewards?

I've contemplated this decision for the past few days and weeks and have come to the conclusion that most people never ever step out into the destiny that God has predestined for them often due to fear and due to insecurity. It's amazing that most people would rather stay on the shores of life rather than get their feet wet in the deep parts of their destiny. It's crazy and sad at the same time because everything we do affects the next three to four generations. By one persons decision to NOT step out, imagine the lives that could be hanging in the balance! **Just something to think about.

Take the "plunge" and step out into the new. Step out and understand that it's not just about you but it's about the lives of those yet to be born.

Now that's real talk!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counters
Free Website Counters