Free Web Layouts
Real LYFE: Back Better Than Ever

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Back Better Than Ever

After a long break from the usual routine I am back on this blog and unless God leads me somewhere different, I am back to stay! I thank God everyday for His grace and mercy for allowing me to get back to doing what I love, which is reaching out and encouraging people.
What's next for Pastor Rich? Well, I am now the Senior Pastor of Rock of Ages Church. If you know anything about all the hell I've been through in the past year, you are probably wondering to yourself, "how did that happen?" I ask myself the same thing almost on a daily basis but it's true, God did it! I thank Him because I know it was only His grace and mercy that has protected me for the past year with the many trials and tribulations that plagued me. My testimony is that He took me out of the pit and delivered me out of the hand of my enemies!
Anyway, moving on because God is a perpetual God. He keeps exceeding His greatness! For what it's worth, I am alot wiser and stronger and am able to minister to a larger audience having gone through the court system the way I did. It's more than a notion. I realized more than I have ever before how much of a threat I am to the kingdom of darkness. While it remains to be seen what God is going to manifest in the days to come, I wait with anticipation because I know I am not loving Him and living for Him for nothing!
Till next time...
ROB+

1 Comments:

Blogger laugh2day said...

I praise God for the wonderful things that He is doing in your life. It is sooooo good to hear from you. You came back for a reason. Don't stop.

I will be looking out for your words of encouragement and your transparent realness. Its much needed in this time when everyone likes to hide themselves. We need something real to identify with, because we are real. God Bless.

12:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counters
Free Website Counters