Free Web Layouts
Real LYFE: I Wear the Title, It Doesn't Wear Me

Friday, November 07, 2008

I Wear the Title, It Doesn't Wear Me

It's been quite a long time since I've posted to this blog! It almost feels like eternity because so much has taken place since my last blog!

What happened? Why did I stop blogging? Why am I back? These and other issues I will discuss as I get back into the swing of posting on a regular basis! I appreciate the love and prayers sent my way during my long absence. There is so much I want to share, I really don't know where to begin.

Since I last blogged alot of changes have taken place in my life. The most important to me is that I now serve as the Senior Pastor of Rock of Ages Church in Toledo, Ohio. It's a small church with a huge heart. The members have all welcomed me with open arms and have worked diligently to bring me up to speed with what's going on. I am very excited about the things that are taking place at "The Rock" Church and I am putting all of my time in making sure that this ministry is on the cutting edge as it relates to ministry.

Real LYFE has always been special to me because it gave me the platform to address real issues that pertain to everyday life. I will continue to blog about tangible issues even though I am now a pastor because I make the title, the title does not make me!

Take care for now and again, I'm glad to be back!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counters
Free Website Counters