Free Web Layouts
Real LYFE: SOUL TIES

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

SOUL TIES

I’ve connected so many through the means of sex
That some times I cry in imagining who’s next
Don’t get me wrong @ first I couldn’t see
What her soul was doing to me
But the emotional trials I go through
Don’t seem like the time or person that are supposed to
Even when I try to deny anymore feelings
The temptation of you constantly through my veins
For the tie we’ve made was not God ordained, simple and plain
So forgiveness I seek yet struggle I gain
I pray and ask what’s its going to take to break loose
For the tie I’ve tied wasn’t suppose to be with you

Tavon aka Da Warrior

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is a powerful poem Tavon. Thank you for your words again!!!

12:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now this is legit! This is the real deal! Just like that other poet, youngslim21

4:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counters
Free Website Counters