Free Web Layouts
Real LYFE: AT THE JOURNEYS END (a soldier returns!!)

Thursday, March 02, 2006

AT THE JOURNEYS END (a soldier returns!!)

I must admit, this journey was draining
It’s the end now but wisdom, I’m still gaining
My heart was tested, My soul was challenged
I kept seeking YOU and I see I managed
To know YOU was an advantage
I couldn’t have lived without your presence
I can see clearly now that time is of the essence

I cried many nights because I felt I failed as a man
I see at the end that YOU always gave a helping hand
Looked for help & love in the wrong places also with the wrong faces
Condemned by my own but YOU helped me beat those cases
My heart was broken during this journey YOU picked up the pieces
Put it back together so that my love increases
For YOU were here all along, protection and all
Picked me up when I would fall

I realized that all these years it was me who strayed a far
At the end of this journey GOD I write to say
Thanks for this journey with you I’m here to stay
For today is a new day, a new test, a new plan
To construct & mold me into a Kingdom MAN
I vow to give you all I can.

Tavon aka Da Warrior

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

again, welcome home! i bless God for your experience and the gifts God has given you to share with not only us, but the WORLD!! you were before and will forever by the KINGDOM MAN GOD has ordained you to be! continue to walk in HIS light for your journey is just beginning.

5:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counters
Free Website Counters