Free Web Layouts
Real LYFE: To The Mountain Top

Monday, September 18, 2006

To The Mountain Top

Please excuse the tardiness of this blog! I spent the day traveling back from Greensboro, North Carolina. I attended a function this week that was life changing. I'll say more about it probably tomorrow, but I didn't want the day to end with me not keeping with my regularly scheduled time of sharing with you, the reader!

In life, there are times when you must do things that are normally against the grain in order to get a different result. And that's where I was before this weekend. I think I was going through the motions of life, but yet considered myself still "on post." Meaning, I was still taking care of business in the areas where I have responsibility but I was ignoring myself in the process.

I'll also explain more about this in tomorrow's blog, but for now I'm going to get some MUCH NEEDED rest, more on the "Mountain Top" tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counters
Free Website Counters