Free Web Layouts
Real LYFE: Make That Change

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Make That Change

This is a new day and it's time not to just talk about it, but to act like it. In the words of the youth of America, "don't talk about it-be about it!" Some of you may be asking, "what does this entail?" In moving in a new dimension, you have to first understand that sometimes in a new terrain or hemisphere, what was accepted previously may not be appropriate any longer. This could be a number of things. For instance, some of you may need to look at your eating habits, others of you may need to look at your choice of friends. It could be any number of things that need to be looked at as you prepare to move forward so get too it so that you don't delay your promise from manifesting itself!

Me, personally, I had to take a look at my health and realize that my eating habits had to change. I don't know about you but I eat healthy and work out for a little while and then I tend to get a little too comfortable because of my results and I allow myself to get sluggish and before I know it, I'm back to where I was in the beginning. And, here I am again! I'm right back where I started because I got tired and weary late last year. So now it's important that I remember how I was able to be drawn back into a poor diet so that I'm prepared for this new dimension that God has ordained.

I realized not too long ago that I was the one who was standing in the way of my breakthrough. So, today it's time for me to delete myself from the equation in the area of my physical body. So many people need to do the same thing. We don't realize how we are eating ourselves to death until it's too late! Go get a check-up and stop walking down the path of destruction. As good as it looks, everything that looks good isn't necessarily good for you! Realize it, accept it and make the necessary life style changes that need to be made in order for you to be complete and whole!

Otherwise you may not have an opportunity to enjoy that thing that you have been waiting on God to manifest in your life. Today's a good day to make that change.

Now this is real talk!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counters
Free Website Counters