Free Web Layouts
Real LYFE: This is NOT a Game!

Monday, March 23, 2009

This is NOT a Game!

It's been a while since I've posted anything to this blog for a plethora of reasons. For those of you who have kept up with all that I've been through, many of you will testify with me that I've been through many trials and tribulations. But with all that I've been through I am still yet determined to finish my course. There are many people who have betrayed my trust and have attempted to kill me and sabotage my character and integrity but I am pleased to announce that they were not successful.
I have been the recipient of blatant discrimination and with all that I have been through I never gave up. It's important to understand that we are all sent here to this earth for a purpose and life is more than having sex, eating, drinking, etc. But life is to be lived to its fullest and the only way to do that is to discover the meaning to your existence. Throughout the past two years I have been indicted on six felonies facing 27 years in prison for something I did not do all because someone wanted to make a "name" for themselves. Now if I was to say that I am a perfect person I would be lying to you, however, the things that I was accused of I can say with full assurance that I am, was, and will always be innocent of.
Well, anyway, the bottom line is life is no game, this is REAL! Life is real and should be taken seriously and every moment counts! You cannot afford to waste and squander any more time. Back when I was young, I could afford to waste time, I could afford to live for the moment but not any longer. Looking at all the devastation that is taking place in the world, it is important to live for tomorrow and re-connect to the divine intention for which you were sent into the world.
THIS IS NOT A GAME so make each moment count NOT for today but more so for tomorrow. PLEASE, there are generations coming behind you counting on you to think about them and not just yourself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counters
Free Website Counters