Free Web Layouts
Real LYFE: If Not Now, When? If Not You, Then Who?

Thursday, May 25, 2006

If Not Now, When? If Not You, Then Who?

This is the question you need to ask yourself as you go through the next few days of your life. If you are one of those who has been wondering the what if's of life, then this is exactly the WORD you need to GO! There are lives waiting for you to do what God has called you to do. If you would just take a minute to look at the "bigger" picture of life which has nothing to do with [right now]. I know that many of you are paralyzed with fear because of the "chance" of failing because I was the same. I was comfortable sitting on the sidelines watching others jump off the "cliff" just as long as it wasn't me...But was I satisfied? HELL NO!
How could I be satisfied with the status quo when God called me to GREATER? So, I'm telling you, the reader, you aren't satisfied with where you are now because you know that there is a higher calling for your existence and there is no greater time than the present. If you don't take this prophetic step of destiny now, then when will you? If you don't step out and dare to take the risk then who will do it? Do you want to see someone else inherit what you know was predestined for you to inherit? It's this simple...For me to inherit what my father left me in his passing, all I had to do was show up! There was nothing else that I had to do because it was already mine! As you take this step of faith, don't just think about yourself but think about the children. Enough said, so I close and ask again, If not now, when? If not you, then who?
Now that's straight up talk...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know what you are faced with but believe me when I tell you YOU ARE HELPING SO MANY OF US OUT HERE!!!! I can't even begin to put into words how much I look forward to your blogs! You have given me the impetus to stay where I am and not give up on my dream! Thanks again Pastor Rich.

2:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counters
Free Website Counters