Free Web Layouts
Real LYFE: RE-Loaded

Monday, May 15, 2006

RE-Loaded

For many of you out there that are tired and worn out from the trials and tribulations of life, I challenge you to take some time to yourself and get RE-Loaded!!! This is exactly what I did, but to do it effectively, I had to take flight and get completely out of the region in order to load up for the journey ahead. It's not going to be easy but with Christ you have to know that ALL things are possible! There are NO LIMITS when you get the rest you need and then RE-look at your present situation...You'll see just like I did a few days ago that it's not as bad as it first appeared to be. So, I'll say it again...Take some time to yourself and get away from all of the drama because it's a set up to make you think that things are worse than they appear to be.
When you allow issues and circumstances to bombard you, all you really are doing is giving the enemy access to taunt you. It's a set up to get you to resign from the position that God placed you in...Listen to me, I almost resigned about 5 times in the past 3 or 4 months. The reason why is I don't like church folks that much (I'm referring to the mentality they operate in most of the time, not the actual people) and I was allowing them (the mentality) to get on my ever loving nerves to the point that I wanted to just CASH OUT and tell all of them to go to ****!!! I can keep it real with you can't I? Thanks!
But, what I failed to realize is that there are people (situations) who are ordained, set up by God, to cause friction and drama in order to push you into your destiny! I'm not lying to you, it's the truth...The very ones that you could literally toss out the window are the exact ones who are providing you the platform for the dimension you are about to operate in! I couldn't see it like this until I took some ME time and got far away from the situation. While I was in Atlanta and had time to rest I began to see that I needed the very ones that I weren't particularly fond of in order to RE-position myself and get me in proper alignment for the rest of the journey!
So, now here it is...I've returned from my ME time and I'm RE-freshed, RE-vived, RE-committed, RE-dedicated, RE-LOADED! I'm ready for whatever at this point...But I ain't fightin for nothin! I don't have to because God said He'd fight for me. I'm just going to BE who God ordained me to be! If that offends anyone...Oh well...I've now RE-signed my positions and I'm awaiting further instructions. How 'bout you? Are you tired of the extra...? Are you sick and tired of being sick and tired? Are you ready for something new and fresh in your life? Are you tired of feeling like you're going in circles day-in and day-out? Are you tired of hearing people pontificate about going to the next level but never moving forward? Are you really ready to go somewhere in LYFE and walk in the dimensions that were ordained for you to walk in? If so, I challenge you to RE-connect to the source, which is Christ! I challenge you to get up out of your bed of affliction! You've been there much too long! It's time to take flight and go to heights unknown. I challenge you to take some ME time for yourself and come back FULLY RE-LOADED for the battle! It's not about you or me at this point but it's about the next generation!
Now that's straight up talk!!!!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well B.Real why don't u!!!! I have been feeling the same exact way. It's like you read my mind! I want to encourage you because a lot of us who read your blog don't respond only because we're not used to being heard. We're used to being preached at and talked to but never ever are we given the opportunity to respond. Your words have brought peace to my soul this day. I thought I was crazy and I was on the brink of stepping aside from of few of my responsibilities but after reading your blog today I know that it would be a tragic and catastrophic mistake for me to move before time! Words can't tell you how much I thank you for confirming in me what's been going on. Keep keeping it real because very few do! God Bless you!
Pam

10:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just went on vacation in February for the same thing. Don't ever let people see you sweat because they most definitely aren't worth it. The word says that He'll make your enemies your footstool so get ready to step up my brother because the dimension that God is taking you to is one of rulership! You have passed the test and the lives of the next generation are the better for it. Thank you for staying in the press. There are children that have yet to be born who are thanking you as well.

10:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pastor Rich,
If I can say so, you have blessed me beyond belief over the past year that I've been a faithful reader to your blog. Your maturation is phenomenal. It's obvious that God has great plans for you as He's preparing you for something that I don't even think you can imagine. It's a lot bigger than you can conceptualize! Stay faithful before him and serve even when it hurts! I just turned 60 and I reside in Tennessee and I've been a lot of places. I say that because if I could get from my own pastor what I receive from these blogs, I know I'd have been a lot further on my journey. Your transparency has caused something to wake up inside me and all I can say is thank you. I'm seeing more than I've ever seen before and I owe it to your ability to look past your own selfishness and die to you so that others, through your transparency, can live! Again, thank you. Don't let anyone stop you. Go away as much as you can, if that's what it takes to get as you say, RE-loaded.
Much love
PJ

11:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back! You were missed. You need to go away more often. You blog is very ON POINT for where I am today! Thank you very much!

3:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back! I am glad to hear that you are "RE-Loaded" I can't wait to see what God has in store for us and the ministery. We love you!!!!

4:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for serving our young people, very few realize the importance of listening to the hearts of the next generation. They'd rather push their own agenda and further risk pushing our young people away! Thanks for all that you've done and are doing!

10:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counters
Free Website Counters