Free Web Layouts
Real LYFE: Take Time to Remember

Monday, May 29, 2006

Take Time to Remember

It's always good to take a moment and reflect on the memories you have of the loved ones who are no longer with you on the journey of LYFE. This day can be hard if you make it so but it can be used to also push you further into your destiny. You may ask, how so? Well, for me, this is a day that I remember those who've helped me to get where I am today. I realize that I wouldn't be here without them and understand that they (many who have passed) laid a foundation for which I am now standing. That alone gives me the impetus that I need to stay focused and not allow anyone or anything to keep me from walking into the destiny that God has prepared for me. Thanks Dad, Mike, Bishop, and many others who paved the way for a better day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counters
Free Website Counters