Free Web Layouts
Real LYFE: Don't Forget!

Thursday, August 04, 2005

Don't Forget!

Family can be crazy as hell sometimes! I warned one of my brothers about sleeping with this chick cuz she is a slut! I told him but he wouldn't listen to me! Now, the thing that I really hate about it is that he didn't wear a condom and I've already told him time and time again that he needed to stop before something terrible happened that he couldn't get rid of!

Now, I hear that the slut is leaving town...after she got the d!$# and who knows what else? This all could have been avoided if he had only listened to me. I didn't go through the stuff I went through, such as molestation, being at the health clinic on more than one occasion for catching a sexually transmitted disease, paying for abortion after abortion, to get to the priesthood and act like I can't remember. Hell, I remember as if it were yesterday!

I'm a single man, so I know how hard it can be when you're not married. I know how it is in the middle of the night when you really want someone next to you, not for sex, but for security. I know how it is...to long to have someone's body heat next to you in the middle of the night! I remember the days that I would be with someone different every night, just because I was afraid to be by myself! I can't forget where I came from!

Now, that time has come and gone, never to come back again! I've been burned too many times by too many different people to think that I'll ever lay with someone and NOT be protected! I don't play that! I pray that my brother doesn't catch anything from yet, another trist! I also am praying that she doesn't come up pregnant or anything like that!

Makes me wonder, what would make him lose all his cool points over a piece of ____!? Is it that good that you'd be willing to risk catching something that could become a death sentence? Hmmm Kinda makes me think. But I can't think without remembering how off da hook I used to be and wondering why I did what I did? That's the way I choose to help this generation...by not judging but through the love that God showed me. I have no right to walk away because if God could do what He did in my life, then He can transform this generations!

I tell you, no matter where you are on your journey, DON'T FORGET where you came from!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counters
Free Website Counters