Free Web Layouts
Real LYFE: It's Almost Showtime

Thursday, September 15, 2005

It's Almost Showtime

I used to wonder what was going on and why I was so different from everybody else. I used to think I was crazy for my “far-reaching” ideas. I used to second-guess myself so much, but not anymore! This week, already has been a mind-boggling experience, if I can say so myself. In a matter of just a few short hours, I’ve received phone calls and emails that have done nothing but further substantiated and confirmed what I was suspecting, and that is it’s almost show time! I mean, there are a lot of things that are starting to make sense…and all I want to say is, if you’re feeling crazy about what’s going on around you…you’re not alone.

In not too many days from now, what God has been doing in you is going to be revealed to those who've been laughing at you and talking about you. I’m just now realizing that the hell that I went through was to get me confident in myself to the point where I can LIVE! Live and not be encumbered with others expectations of me. Live to my fullest capacity without doubting myself. Do you realize that most people never ever get to this point in their life? They spend most of their life trying to fit in with the Smith’s and the Jones’ and never ever fit in without compromising something that God never intended for them to compromise. Even now, if I can be REAL, I am struggling with the issue of being real because for so long I’ve worn a mask for people. At this point in my life, I know what’s expected and how to do what I need to too “save face.” This is what I’m transitioning through because my purpose and destiny is too important for me to get scared now.

And my thing is this, if the other crap didn’t scare me, then why am I entertaining the idea of being afraid? If being molested didn’t scare me from confronting my issues, then why am I trippin’? Why the need to be all “up in arms?” I’ve got to remember that it’s almost showtime! In so doing, I’ll be able to keep a level head!

My entire surrounding has changed and it’s up to me to make the best of it. My crowd has diminished…I feel like I’m living out the song, “You wanted to throw me away, but now I’m hot” because that’s literally how it’s going to be in just a minute when the show begins! Even though I should have told them off, you could have told them off, you would have told them off...you heard God say, HOLD YOUR PEACE! Once your unveiling occurs, those who walked away from you while you were going thru will try to come back in your life...and when you should slam the door in their face your obligation is to embrace them and bestow upon them the love of Christ! Now, I didn't say, "lay up and shoot the breeze" because you don't have time for casual conversations. You found out that they were only with you for the fishes and the loaves when they walked out on you. God has replaced them with covenant brothers and sisters who are hearing the same thing you've been hearing and who are walking along the same road that you're walking on. You've come to a place that whatever happens next...your hope is built on nothing less than Jesus' love and righteousness. Don't get caught up in the hype of it all because there are those who would try to prostitute the miracle that has taken place in and through your life. Don't even entertain the thought. There is a group of people who have already been where you're going and they will pick you up by the wayside and minister to your deepest needs and concerns thru all of this. Because you have remained humble and you have gone thru the process and have allowed the pressure to press you beyond measure...what has been produced is a precious oil from the crushing. An ointment that the world could never produce or manufacture is what the Almighty God has produced...and He has done this thing in you because you said YES to Him! He's deemed you trustworthy to walk in and thru the crowds with His most precious ointment...with the glory that has been revealed in and thru you.

Your labor has not been in vain and the generations to come will honor you because you have remained faithful.... and that unto the dying of your flesh.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

TY A word...:)...one I needed right now~!~

4:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counters
Free Website Counters