Free Web Layouts
Real LYFE: Don't Miss It

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Don't Miss It

There is so much that is about to take place. I implore everyone to get into position! God has called you to a specific work...and it's not something that you are comfortable in doing; this is where the need for God comes into play. God will not change His mind...He doesn't have to change His mind...because who knows better than you what He placed inside of you? Trust in Him and know that He is God! I am in probably the most uncomfortable place that I've been in my entire life...and yet, I hear God telling me to press through and seek Him even the more. There is so much that I am sensing in the spirit and at this point, I'm just thankful that I haven't lost my mind. I thank Him for His Grace. With all of the destruction that took place in the Gulf, why wasn’t I one of the ones destroyed? As bad as I’ve been, He should have wiped me out. He should have taken what He called and chose me to do and given it to someone who was more faithful...but, with all that, He still has His hand of protection around me and has called me to the battle for such a time as this. For that I am grateful. There are some things that God placed in me a long time ago that are now coming to fruition. This is why things have been so tight! This is why the turmoil came into being, so that you could use this wake up call as a time to get realigned and prepared for active duty! This is not the time to play around! There are some serious things that are taking place in the world and if you’re not rooted and grounded, you won’t be able to understand the signs of the times.

Remember, during this time of great fluctuation, God still is yet on the throne. Even with the disaster that took place in the gulf, you have to know that God was not surprised! With the death of the Chief Justice of the United States of America, God isn’t surprised. In His word, He says that He sets up and takes down. The season is shifting so brace yourselves for what’s getting ready to take place. This is just the beginning of the transition. It doesn’t take God a long time to do what He sets out to do. As a matter of fact, I’ve been saying for sometime now that when He begins, it’s going to be done SUDDENLY! As if it was done overnight or something…be prayerful during this time and no that God’s getting ready to manifest Himself to those who’ve been faithful.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Jack...Pastor Rich

4:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counters
Free Website Counters