Free Web Layouts
Real LYFE: It's One of Them Days

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

It's One of Them Days

It’s one of them days…so much to do and so little time to do it. I’m feeling a lot of something but I really can’t put it into words. I’m tired…that’s a definite. I’m looking for something more out of life, but I can’t quite put my finger on what it is I’m looking for. As I’ve been sayin’ over and over again, there’s got to be something more to life than the present. I’m expecting some great things to manifest in my life. I know I don’t feel it today but it doesn’t change the fact that God is God! Today I can’t argue, fight, or complain…that would take too much energy but in the final analysis it wouldn’t change a darn thing! So, I say it today…GOD BE GOD in my life.

Although I don't feel it, I’m looking for great things to come my way…

I wonder…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counters
Free Website Counters