Free Web Layouts
Real LYFE: Don't Forget

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Don't Forget

I began reading about some great men and women in the history of this country and I truly must say that it has energized me. Not to go back to yesterday, but rather, to allow the same momentum to burn within me and remind me that I am the heir of a great legacy. I have greatness coursing through my veins. Men and women died for me to have the right to sit at our nations table. People were victimized and weren’t given the fundamental rights that I take for granted everyday!

Things aren’t going to go the way I want them to, but I have to have it settled in my spirit that what God started in me is going to be completed…in His timing. Until then, I have to daily lay the “me” in me that wants to push my own agenda…I have to lay that at the altar and kill it. I don’t want to mess up the plan of God. I keep saying it because I really believe that God’s plan is bigger than I can comprehend at this stage of the journey. The full agenda hasn’t been revealed to me, but I know that the safest place in the entire world is being in the will of the Father.

So, in the meantime…what do I do? Prepare for the harvest because it’s Harvest Time! It’s time to reap what has been sown. It’s time to prepare for what’s coming…and it’s not all good! There are some storms headed that will literally shake the very foundation of my faith, but it’s coming to test me and to prove me and to show me what’s in my heart.

In the midst of the new thing that is about to be ushered in…I have to remember…that I am sitting in heavenly places! Not on my way to, or getting ready to, no, right now today, I am seated in heavenly places. God placed me in here a long time ago and told me that the earth was under my feet…meaning that I am already victorious…so that’s why I can look back and say that the enemy is a defeated foe! That’s why I can look death in the face, because I’m looking at death from my seat in heavenly places…that already tells me that the victory is already mine. Come what may, let the winds blow, let the earthquakes quake, and let the storms blow. Regardless, I’m anchored with my focus on the Lord.

In this world it’s a guarantee that I will meet up with trials and tribulations. But the key is in knowing and remembering what the Lord Jesus Christ did for me already. I can’t forget what He did and what He spoke over my life. Since He doesn’t lie and cannot lie, it is in the bank for me! It has to come to pass! The key is in my ability to relay that information to the next generation! They are watching my every move! They are looking at my actions and how my words align up to what I say! So, that being said, I’m ready to rise up and execute the power, authority, and might that God has given me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counters
Free Website Counters