Free Web Layouts
Real LYFE: Praying for Peace

Monday, October 31, 2005

Praying for Peace

Hey ya'll, listen up...I've been praying for some things for the past couple, no the past year and God told me that He was going to manifest His word in my life. He told me that He was going to answer my prayers. Let me get one thing straight before I continue, I'm not praying for a new car or a new house. I'm not praying for a spouse or anything material like that. My prayer is for peace in the midst of the storm. It seems like a whole lot of "stuff" is jumping off all over the place and I'm usually one that will have a negative reaction so over the course of the last few months, I've come to realize that I needed to seek for God's peace.
The past couple weeks have made me come to realize that circumstances are going to continually keep coming my way. Jesus said it best when he said in His word, "in this world you will have tribulations but be of good cheer because I've already overcome the world." (John 16:33)
May the peace of God keep your heart and mind this day!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is good!

2:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counters
Free Website Counters