Free Web Layouts
Real LYFE: It's Not Easy but Keep Pushing

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

It's Not Easy but Keep Pushing

It's not easy when you're going through trials and tribulations but you have to keep your eye on the bigger picture. On this journey, it may seem as if everybody has walked away from you. It may appear that all hope is lost. It may even feel like you're all alone on the road to "no where!" But you must remember the promise that God gave you. There is a purpose for everything and, although, it's painful, there is something good that is going to come forth from this time of challenge and controversy.
I, for one, have been feeling real tired as of late. My emotions have been on a big roller coaster. One moment I'm up and the next, I'm down. It's not just me, those that I'm connected too have been under attack from all different directions. This is why I know that there is something good coming from the pain and agony. It wouldn't be this rough if God weren't involved. Remember, I've said this before, the closer the baby gets to delivery, the sharper and more intense the pain gets! Holla if you hear me ladies!!!!
You're under intense pressure and strain to get what's inside of you OUT! Don't give up the fight! What's inside of you is going to touch many many generations so keep your head in the game and push! No matter who walks away from you...PUSH! No matter who lies on you...PUSH! Keep on keeping on because if you endure through this, you're going to reap the blessings from your gift to the world.
Hold your peace and keep pushing! I know you may feel like I do, there are many days where I want to just cuss someone out because they've said the wrong thing to me or they've said the wrong thing about me, but I'm learning that, through my silence, God is building character. God is preparing you for what He's put on the inside! Soon, everybody will see what God placed in you. In the meantime, keep pushing. You need to save your energy for later, that's when you're really going to need it, so just lay back and push until there is nothing left to push!
I know that someone out there says, "I ain't got nothing left to push with!!!" Yeah, I feel you, but the fact that you can say it, or even think it is fact that you've got some push left in you. Buckle down and stay in the fight! Like I said before, I don't care how bad it feels, soon and very soon your labor is going to pay off...if you don't lose heart!
PUSH through...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm going to honest with you. I just typed my letter of resignation because today was the last straw. I get this email and the title hit me like a ton of bricks. I truly believe God had you type this because I truly have to rethink my decision now. Thank you!!! I almost made a hasty decision due to anger and being tired!

2:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good blog

9:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counters
Free Website Counters