Free Web Layouts
Real LYFE: It Could Be Worse

Thursday, November 10, 2005

It Could Be Worse

This has been a day! I'm looking at the time and I'm taking note that it is now after 8pm. I don't think that it's ever taken me this long to blog but today I have to be honest and say that I didn't feel like writing a thing! I was so overwhelmed with stuff that is going on with people that I'm connected to, that I didn't feel like talking to anyone. I didn't feel like doing anything, but I still had to go to work. I didn't feel like doing anything but I still had meetings to attend. I didn't feel like being Richard, but I had to push through my feelings and realize that things could be a whole lot worse! Feel me? I know some don't but others may have a clue what I'm going through right about now. For the past few months I've been consistent with my blogs but today it seemed like everything crashed in around me and I felt isolated as if I was all alone on a deserted island. Wow...I'm looking at what I'm writing and I'm amazed my own self because often times we go through the motions of the day without ever putting them into words!
First, let me apologize because I didn't get this out earlier. Some of you could probably care less but there are others who do check out what I got to say and I appreciate ya'll for that! But, here it is, I'm typing to you this day to be real with you on what's going on inside my mind. I have a fraternity brother who is in the hospital bed in a coma. The outlook doesn't look too good for him, but I'm yet holding on to God's word for his healing. Now I understand that God's healing isn't what registers when we think of healing, but I'm going to leave that alone and allow God to do what He do! I'm at a place where I yet have to realize that I can't do anything without the Lord. You may ask, what is he talking about? Let me explain. As much as I feel that I'm going through right now, I have to stop and repent and ask God to forgive me because things could be so much worse! I've been humbled because I often complain about the way things are going but thinking of my fraternity brother who is in his mid 30's, in a coma with a wife and child waiting at home, it kinda puts things in perspective. Feel me?
The thing is, I'm complaining about little stuff when I'm sure my frat brother would love to be in my shoes...it kinda puts things into perspective doesn't it? ...could be a lot worse!!! Can't do anything at this moment but tell God thank you!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counters
Free Website Counters