Free Web Layouts
Real LYFE: The Last Go 'Round

Monday, December 12, 2005

The Last Go 'Round

It's been a long year and now that it's almost over, it's time to get in the grind so that we can FINISH STRONG! This is the time that many fall into depression, give up, throw in the towel, etc. But challenge yourself to give "it" all you got for this last stretch!
I know for me personally, this year has been a "trip!" It began in January with me upset over my godson's departure to Iraq. It followed with my one of my spiritual mentor's declaring that this was the year of Manifestation! I know some of you are like, "yeah, right!" Cuz I sure was...But I must say that a lot HAS come to pass this year. Manifestation occurred in ways that I wasn't looking for it to take place. That's just how God operates. He won't allow you to figure Him out so you have to learn to go with the flow. And you know my saying, "if it don't kill you, it'll make you stronger!"
The summer time was filled with a lot of drama brought on by who else but the "church." No where did the Lord say this journey was going to be easy and if Jesus was ridiculed and received most of his harassment from the religious establishment, then why should I be any different. I probably resigned about 4 or 5 times this year alone, but I stayed the course and didn't throw in the towel because it made me stronger! Sometimes we would rather walk away from trouble rather than walk in the midst of it and rise above it! You can tell a lot about your growth when, in the midst of drama, when you would cuss someone out, instead you hold your peace and let God take care of the issue. This is what I did on many occasions this year because I was determined that I wasn't going to let any ONE or any THING get in my way this year!
So, now I've come to the month of December. It's 2005 and in retrospect, I can't help but say that YES, this has been the year of great manifestation! More this year than in any other year. Was it what I was expecting? NO, but the manifestation matured me and kept me focused on the bigger picture of LYFE (Living to Your Fullest Expectations)!
This is the last go 'round before 2006 and I'm ready and amped at what's to come in the next year! I've had a good year! Regardless of the little minute issues that I've confronted at work, church and other various organizations, none of it was worth me losing my mind. None of the issues were so far-fetched that I'd walk away from my destiny and purpose! I'm pressing through the drama and praying that God continually change my ENTIRE crowd because it's become evident that my vision is too small for the crowd around me so I've got to change pace so that I can get with people who can help me bring things to pass! 2006 is about focus! 2006 is going to be about prioritizing and finally, 2006 is about LYFE!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey ho hey ho hey ho!!!! God’s word is true. This is the year of manifestation. He’s not a God that he should lie. I’m getting my stuff. lol

11:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Two words you said that I've been personally challenged with towards the end of this year....FINISH STRONG! Many start strong, but how many really finish strong. Circumstances wear many of us down and we lose focus and don't run that last tenth of a mile well. Great word!

12:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counters
Free Website Counters