Free Web Layouts
Real LYFE: Slow Dow

Monday, December 26, 2005

Slow Dow

Better late than never! For those wondering where I was on today, this Monday, I spent my entire day battling bronchitis. Unfortunately, this is how I spent the entire holiday weekend. I'm sure many of you are thinking, "what a way to spend the Christmas season!" But the other side is that this was a true time of reflection. This past weekend was spent sitting around looking at how good God has been to me and to all of those I love. I learned a valuable lesson through this entire illness and that is, I have to slow down and realize that I can't do everything. I can't go everywhere! Sometimes just staying in one spot is good enough! This isn't easy to say because it's been horrible not being able to be my usual self the past couple of days, but hey, if this is what it took to get me to slow down, please learn from me and get your rest! Slow down and take care of yourself!
If you don't, you may end up just like me! Sitting at home with no place to go! Take care of yourself, and eat right! Believe me, you'll be glad you did!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Remember you are the only one on earth that is 100% in your corner. Others may be 90% or even 95% but you are the only person besides GOD that is 100% in your corner. So trust your instincts and follow your heart and you will do just fine. Kathy

9:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counters
Free Website Counters