Free Web Layouts
Real LYFE: Back-to-Back

Monday, October 16, 2006

Back-to-Back

Seasons come and seasons go, true enough, however, there are some seasons in life that come that take your breath away because of how overwhelming things get and how extraordinary God is. This is what's going on NOW. I'm looking for the extraordinary to take place because I've awakened the "giant" on the inside of me. God says in His word that "the earth is the Lord's and the fullness thereof," meaning since I'm His child, what's His is mine. Why don't we act like this as believers? He also tells us in His word that He will do exceeding and abundant above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us. So, being that we don't operate at this capacity, where is the power?

God doesn't lie and He's not the author of confusion, so I'm willing to submit that most of the headaches we encounter on a daily basis, take place because we never walk in the authority that He's already given. We, for some reason, refuse to wake up the Christ that lives on the inside of us. We'd rather operate as slaves and servants when His word tells us that He made us sons and daughters. He further tells us in His word that He's given us all authority to be the Priests and Kings but do we ever operate at our fullest potential? NO

This is exactly why I'm done with the normal and mediocre of life. God, evidently wants us, as His children, to experience more out of life so that's exactly where my faith is taking me NOW! I'm looking for the extraordinary because as the gospel group, Commissioned, said the "ordinary just won't do!" I'm ready to operate at my fullest potential because I realize now that the next generation gleans off of how I operate. You see, I have a crowd looking at me and if I walk around living at only 40% capacity, I can't expect anything more from the youth and young adults that I speak too day-in and day-out. But when I operate at 110% I can now speak and call up young people and challenge them to "come up higher" in their thinking! I can call them from a dead state and challenge them to live to their fullest expectations.

That's where the "Y" in LYFE comes from, Living to Your Fullest Expectations. Most of us refuse to operate at this level of expectancy for one reason or another, but as for me and MY HOUSE, we're going to conquer territories that were ordained for us to conquer. We're going to inherit and walk where our ancestors couldn't. Generational curses end right here right NOW! There is a greater dimension that God wants our young people to operate in and that means that I have to be a first partaker in walking the walk. I can't expect them to do something that I'm not willing to do, can I?

God said that He would rebuke the devourer for our sake and the nations of this earth would call us blessed! Blessed in the city and blessed in the field would be our testimony. We are in a season of back-to-back blessings so prepare for a tsunami to take place if your willing to dare to believe that God can and will and has already given us the victory! The word for the week is Back-to-Back-to-Back!

Now that's real talk!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counters
Free Website Counters