Free Web Layouts
Real LYFE: How I Live

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

How I Live

I have some habits inside of me that won’t stop me from walking into what God has ordained, no matter what it costs. This is what has hindered me because before such a time, I thought it was because I wasn’t holy enough or maybe I didn’t have enough faith to believe, but now I understand that God will continue to allow thorns to remain in my life in order to keep me humble. He’ll keep them forever before or in front of me to remind me that it’s in Him that I live, I move, and I have my being. My state of being is not determined by what’s going on inside of me, that’s not a matter that I should be overwhelmed by. But rather, I have to keep my sights on things above, or better put, I’ve got to stay focused on the work that God has called me to, which is LIVING to my fullest expectations!

It’s amazing to note that God understands the things that I hate. The things that I am ashamed of that are still hitting me on a consistent basis in my walk, that, prior to today, have made me to believe that I couldn’t inhabit the “fat” of the land. But now I know and understand that the blood covers and the blood gives me access to stand before my Father who has already made provision for me. He has already given me the ability to stand in His righteousness to operate as “Christ” in the earth. So there is no need to fear or fret about the shortcomings, because as ME, I will continue to make mistakes, but when He who lives on the inside of me MANIFESTS Himself, it is not I but it is He who lives on the inside of me that operates and makes a way when there is no way!

This is how I live, this is how I operate, this is how I can walk with my head held high and my chest out because I know in whom I have believed. I know that Christ, my redeemer lives because He’s in me and He’s given me all power and authority to break the “back” of the evil one. This is how I live…and this is what has to be conveyed to the generation coming behind. They need to know and understand that we aren’t perfect but that there is only perfection in Christ.

Now that's real talk...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow. there is so much strength in humility.

10:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counters
Free Website Counters