Free Web Layouts
Real LYFE: On My Way

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

On My Way

Today is a great day!
In spite of situations that are beyond my control, it’s still a day that should be lived to the fullest capacity. Someone asked me how do I do all that I do, endure hardships and persecution with people never really understanding the real “me” but continue to walk around so excited about life? Well, it’s easy because I am always thinking about the bigger picture. Where I am today is only a stepping stone to a great future that I have waiting on me to show up! My future began the day that I let go of yesterday! Today is a portal to the anticipated unknown. What does tomorrow hold for me? Not sure, but I know that it’s better than what I have right now! I don’t know about you but I’m on my way to a great beginning. I found out that I’m walking this road all by myself…yet God has sustained me and is continually giving me everything that I need for the journey.
See ya!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello my brother in Christ,
I just want to offer a few words of encouragement to you today..."This is the day that the Lord has made; I/we will rejoice and be glad in it". HALLELUJAH!! Stay encouraged on your journey.."Yes, be bold and strong! Banish fear and doubt! For remember, the Lord your God is with you wherever you go." (Josh.1:9)

My prayers are with you -- for strength to endure this jouney. Keep pressing on!! (Remember this one? I Corin 15:57 & 58)..stand firm, let nothing move you..

2:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counters
Free Website Counters