Free Web Layouts
Real LYFE: Bring It On!

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Bring It On!

No matter what comes your way. Learn to look obstacles in the face and welcome them instead of running from them. Obstacles come to make you stronger. Obstacles show you how strong you are. Invite trials and tribulations into your life. I know it seems weird to say that you need to invite them, but how else will you be able to see how much you've grown? It's amazing when I look back at the challenge and controversy that I've been faced with. I find it strange to remember that one thing that I just knew was going to "take me out!" As I reflect on the situation now, it seems like such a little thing. I can't even believe that I let it bother me as much as I did. So, I close today encouraging you to look adversity in the face and say, "Bring It On!"

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really appreciate your blogs.
They have helped me more than you will ever know. Often times many run when faced with adversity, but to hear a word of encouragement in a "not so" conventional way is enlightening. Thanks so much. You're one of the best kept secrets on the internet! Be Blessed!

TP

9:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counters
Free Website Counters