Free Web Layouts
Real LYFE: You Do U

Monday, January 09, 2006

You Do U

2006 is here in living color! If you didn't know, you better ask somebody! Things don't make sense like they used to. I remember last year when nothing out of the ordinary would take place but since January has come into play, I've had to sit back and buckle my seat belt because things are moving at such a fast pace. I'm doing all I can to keep up!
Now, in order to run this race right, it's important to have the right crowd around me. I can't operate in 2006 the way I did in 2005. A lot of people need to drop off so that I don't get weighted down with the superficial. I discovered last year that a lot of people were hanging around me for the "fishes and the loaves." A lot of people who were all about self had bombarded me and like a fool, I allowed them to stay around too long! They ended up draining me of a lot of my resources, all in the name of God! :) In 2006, I need people who are assets around me and not liabilities. The wrong people at this stage of the game will hinder my growth and keep me from walking into the promise that God has in store for me.
I'm glad that I've got a better understanding this year of what it's going to take to be effective because last year I was still thinking that I couldn't let certain people go. I was so caught up with helping everybody and rescuing everybody from destruction that I got caught in a lot of cross-fire.
In 2006, WAKE UP AND TAKE CARE OF YOUR OWN BUSINESS! Change your crowd...BIG TIME! Stop handling the business of others because they'll never ever learn unless they see you handle yours! It's tight but I know I'm right! Now is the season to make sure your business is in order. The welfare mentality that you've allowed yourself to be enundated with has got to go! So, GET RID OF IT! You do you, stop getting caught up in others!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YO POP SPEAK THE TRUTH I CAN APOLOGIZE 4 MY ACTIONS AND AT THE SAME TIME YOUR WORDS OPEN THE DOOR FOR THOSE THAT OF US THAT HAVE BEEN STRUGGLING WITH LETTING PEOPLE PLACES AND THINGS GO IM THE FOCUS OF MY FOCUS THIS IS THE PART OF THE GAME WHERE WE HAVE TO GET SELFISH AND SHOW INSTEAD OF TELL PEOPLE WE AINT GOING NOWHERE!!!!!!


POINT WELL TAKEN

3:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Say it! This year is the year of the impossible and I'm all about going to the next level! For those who want to go, I'll see you there, but for those who want to remain at the same place, see ya!

Renee

9:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

FINALLY YOU GET WHAT I TRIED TO TELL YOU ALL LAST YEAR. THANK YOU LORD. YOU WORKED MY NERVE WITH THAT. LOL YOUR COUSIN

9:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counters
Free Website Counters