Free Web Layouts
Real LYFE: The Final Word

Thursday, December 29, 2005

The Final Word

Well, here it goes...this is the last time for 2005 that I'll be adding anything to this blog. It's been quite an interesting year. A year of growth and maturity. I am taking NO regrets with me into 2006. I gave my best and I put forth 110% in all I did, especially when it came to my young people. The final word is that I survived the year of 2005. It didn't kill me but it made me stronger. There are many people out there who went through less than I did, but didn't have the strength to sustain themselves. I'm a survivor! Millions didn't make it but I'm one of the one's who did!
I am leaving 2005 with a greater understanding of who God is! I am leaving 2005 with a deeper revelation of why I have been created! And I am walking into 2006 expecting that God will do exceedingly and abundantly above all that I ask or think! So, let's get it on! Let's do this, aiight? What sense does it make to stay in 2005? I know I can't stay physically, but there are many people who are still locked in 2002! There are those who never got over something that was so traumatic that they are now a prisoner in their own mind and unable to truly live, for real! Well, I'm telling you now that no one has that much power over me to keep me entrapped in 2005. Yes this was a great year but a lot of tears had to be shed this year. I endured a lot of pain and sacrifice in 2005. Again, nothing killed me so I have to be a stronger and more competent individual as I prepare to go into a new year. Will I miss 2005? Hell no!
But this year was much needed for me as I prepare to go prime time! I needed to have my priorities rearranged. I needed to be tuned up. I also needed to realize that everybody that grins in my face isn't necessarily on my side. I needed to see some things that I saw this year while nobody knows me because the more people know me, the harder it is to go through certain tests without being distracted!
Final word...I made it and so did you! Now, Let's Get it On! See ya in '06

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yo teacher i needed that word especially the end part talking about the more people that know you the harder it is to maintain focus but hey im with you when i say GOOD BYE 2005


POINT WELL TAKEN

7:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counters
Free Website Counters