Free Web Layouts
Real LYFE: It's 2006;The Year of No Boundaries...No Limits

Monday, January 02, 2006

It's 2006;The Year of No Boundaries...No Limits

This is the year of sweatless victories! I'm not going to spend time laboring the way I've done in the past. Time out for that mess. There's too much going on for me to get caught up in what I see. I allowed myself to get distracted last year with that mess but not this year. I've got a lot of work to do and with God I know that all things are possible! God told me a few weeks ago as I was praying about the new year that this was going to be a year of proclamation and declaration. I've discovered that we frame our world by the words that come from our mouth. That being said, I am no longer going to be complaining about the things as they are, however, I will be speaking to the things which are not yet as though they are NOW! Did you get that? I hope so, if not reread the sentence because I don't want to retype it! :)
But 2006 is here and I'm going to get everything that God has ordained for me in this year. I'm not going to waste time this year like I did last year. If I'm the head, then I'm going to act like I'm the head. If I'm supposed to rule and reign as the scripture tells me then, why would I act like a beggar? Why would I sit and wait on a hand out?
In 2005, I allowed myself to get overwhelmed with the degradation that I saw in the youth throughout the world. I allowed myself to weep and get depressed because I didn't think that I was being effective as it pertained to my young people across the nation. However, this year, I'm proclaiming that this is the year that our youth are coming into the knowledge of who they really are. Enough is enough! I'm not going to wait on the "church" because I'd be waiting all year, so I'm proclaiming that this is the year for them to begin walking in their destiny! The youth are going to discover their purpose for which being placed on this earth!
I love my young people and would give my life for them if necessary, but I don't have to do that because Christ did already! :)
So, I'm signing off for today but again let me say this is the year of sweatless victories! This is the year to proclaim and declare your situation null and void! This is the year of NO LIMITS and NO BOUNDARIES to the IMPOSSIBLE!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

As all ways man, you just keep on blessing me with your writings...I look forward to them in 2006...May God continue to bless you and everything your hands touch. Love ya Man Mike G....

12:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counters
Free Website Counters