Free Web Layouts
Real LYFE: It's Settled

Thursday, April 20, 2006

It's Settled

No matter what you go through in life, remember that any obstacles that come are not to kill you! BUT to make you stronger! You can make it if you believe you can! You can reach your goal, if and ONLY if you believe you can! You don't have to listen to the naysayers who will come and tell you that you aren't going to prosper and whatever you touch will "flop!" But if you're anything like me, you'll tell them to "go to hell!" I don't have time for anyone who has that mindset so I don't entertain that PERIOD! Bottomline is that I am who God says I am! God said it, I believe it and that settles it! I'm not going to the "next level" like so many people pontificate. My aim is to rule and reign! What other level is it after that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counters
Free Website Counters