Free Web Layouts
Real LYFE: RULE in the Midst of Your Enemies

Thursday, April 27, 2006

RULE in the Midst of Your Enemies

Regardless of your circumstances, bloom where you are planted! It doesn’t matter what you are facing and who is coming against you, the word of God says RULE! Now to the eye it seems strange and weird, perplexing, and inordinate that God would speak to Rule in the midst of the apartheid that is going on around you. Well, it’s just like the almighty to say just that…RULE and watch how He operates in and through you!
It’s more to the story when He speaks when it’s least convenient! For me personally, I’ve been going through my own storm and obstacle after obstacle continues to perplex me and lead me to believe that I may have done something wrong. I know that I haven’t and God has assured me that it’s not that I’ve done something wrong, the bigger picture is that He’s working some things out of me in order for me to be who He has ordained me to be! Think about it for a minute…why did God allow the people in South Africa to go through so much discourse for so many years? Why did God not move when He could have moved so quickly and it all would have come to an end…NO! God decided to work from another angle and that’s what He’s doing in and through you!
Right where you are, RULE. Even though it’s not convenient Rule anyway! Don’t let the rulers of this age get to your mind because that’s what their objective is…to get into your mind and allow you to believe that your imprisonment is not going to change! Get this…your perception is your reality! If you see yourself as ruling then you are ruling…if you see yourself as delivered, you’re delivered. If you see yourself as transformed, then you’re transformed! If you see yourself as healed, you’re healed! God said RULE because as His sons and daughters that’s what He’s given us access to. God doesn’t want us to go from level to level…He’s ordained for us to Rule and have oversight over the situations that seem to overwhelm us! So, RULE!
Don’t let your boss, spouse, family member, friends, even church folks stand in your way…the word is RULE! So get on it!
Now that’s straight up talk!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I woke up this morning faced with a dilemma and you confirmed what I was really wanting to do. Thanks so much. I can't tell you how much this has helped! Keep on keepin it real B.Real cuz you sho nuff be helpin me! Sometimes I think this is better word than I get at my own church because this is so applicable to where I am right now!

9:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good blog!

4:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really needed to hear this today! Thank you!

11:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counters
Free Website Counters