Free Web Layouts
Real LYFE: Growing Pains

Thursday, September 29, 2005

Growing Pains

A lesson in life that I had to learn the hard way is, you can't trust everybody. The ones that you least expect are the ones who will attempt to ruin your reputation...Beware!

I've learned one thing this week. Keep your friends close and your enemies closer! You can never allow someone to get an "in" on you without investigating matters yourself. Otherwise, you set yourself up to be messed (wanted to use another word) over!

Be on guard! Take a keen look at those who attempt to get close to you during this season in your life. Ask questions such as, what are you in my life for? Why? Where did you come from and for what purpose? Are you going to help me or hinder me?

Just a thought to ponder on this day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counters
Free Website Counters