Free Web Layouts
Real LYFE: Let It Go

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Let It Go

Over and over again God has been urging you to let go! Let go of what? Let go of whom? Only you can say what your hold up is in walking in the destiny that God has ordained for you to walk in. I urge you; if it’s a person…can that person provide for you the same type of security that the Lord can provide? Can that someone or something do for you what the Lord can do? Most definitely not! After the thrill is gone…you are still coming down from the mountaintop…but with the Lord, you never come down. I struggled for years with breaking ties…soul ties that is…and I finally got the strength and courage to cut off. It’s strange that we have to really contemplate cutting off something or someone who is keeping us from walking in the blessings of God. The reason for that is that we don’t see them as a hindrance but they are. They are a hindrance if there ever was one.

Remember in the book of Genesis, Abram didn’t see Lot as a hindrance to him walking in the land that God had ordained for him…he really didn’t. However, a little disobedience will cost you everything if you don’t wake up and ask yourself…what am I doing that God told me not to do? I can’t answer the question for you, but it would seem to me, if you’re still dealing with what you were dealing with a few months ago, that you would make a stand and say…NO MORE! The destiny that God has for you is too great for you to pass up! The destiny that God has for you is exceedingly and abundantly above all that you can ask or think…but…there is something blocking your ability to be obedient this is keeping you from walking in what God promised. There is something over your head that is keeping the blessings of God from being released over your life.

Take an inventory…find out what is hindering the blessings from coming. Your children are worth it, aren’t they? I don’t know about you, but I want everything that God has ordained for me, not for me…but because of the lives that are attached to my obedience. It’s not a selfish thing…it’s not about me…but about the corporate body of Christ! Have you ever thought that your disobedience is keeping real revival from breaking out in your church…at your place of business/work…at your school? Hmmm take a moment and think about it. Why not DO WHAT GOD’S BEEN CALLING YOU TO DO? How many more people will have to suffer because you’re worried about who finds out your business? How many lives won’t make it to their destiny because of your pride, jealousy, laziness…I could go on and on and on. Just something to think about!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

this blog and the one after it goes so right with what is occurring in my life as we speak. letting go of SOMEONE is far greater than letting go of something. I beleive that the part that makes it sxo real is the fact of truly letting go in your heart and mind becuase if not you will only find a way to replace it with something or someone else. I am one of those people that lose hope easily and I even realize that I allow satan to play with my mind to the point where it becomes difficult for me to get in my Word, pray, fast etc.etc. becuase my day-to-day struggle is so real ad point blank in my face and I feel why fake it when I Know the Lord knows exactly what is going on in my heart. I know he knows the desire of my heart but my struggle is getting those desires to line up with my destiny. I feel that personally I am wrong to want things for myself and its not material things but things like that lifelong mate, happiness, security, love, excitement and yes passion. To think that the last time was the last time and I will never appeal to someone deep enough in them that they would choose to marry me and join our spirits as one re4ally plagues me. I know that I ma giving too much "airtime" to satan but it becomes harder and harder. The pain at times is unbearable and I find myself just blank. I allowed satan to trick me into believing that someone had come back into my life for the good - but God has been telling me and even this blog and the next one confirmed what I didn't want to face - not again!! It almost seems like God is bringing people from my past back to my life just for me to properly cut them off! This struggle is real and it ain't no joke. Just wehn I think I am putting pieces back together - God breaks me even further. And you know, I even know that it is all out of his love for me and his plans for me but that don't mean it doesn't hurt like hell in the process. I look back and don't care to repeat any test that i have been through yet I am at a place whre I can't see my destiny either. I was going to ask what's a person to do - but i know the answer - LET IT GO AND LET GOD!!! In order for me to get to "naked and not ashamed" I guess I must continue to shed off those things that are not of HIM. Lust has never defined or confirmed love - what a harsh reality!!

10:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counters
Free Website Counters