Free Web Layouts
Real LYFE: Hold Your Peace and LIVE

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Hold Your Peace and LIVE

Hold your peace and let God fight your battles! Stop trying to fix what you can't fix and stop trying to be something that you're not! Live for the moment and let that take you into tomorrow. If you spend your time trying to be approved by others, you will waste valuable time that could be spent doing what you were ordained to do.
Many people live and die without ever truly living because they are so inundated with being approved and affirmed by people that are not going to like you no matter what you do. I was guilty of this for a long time until I finally had to give up the consistent battle of needing to be affirmed and accepted. I am not saying that it was easy to do but I had to force myself to understand that my true affirmation came from the Lord. I had to see and understand that everybody would not like me no matter what I did. So, with that said, your only hope can be in God. Don't get caught up in the hype of needing others for acceptance. While it's good and wonderful, it can be a great hindrance in the big picture of LYFE!
Live life to the fullest and enjoy each moment...even the bad because you will find out that the dirt is what gives you your foundation to stand! Stand and BE and BE who you stand for! You will find that the greater the test, the greater your blessing. Hold your peace and let the Lord fight your battles! It'll pay off in the end!
Now that's real talk...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counters
Free Website Counters