Free Web Layouts
Real LYFE: Positive Affirmation is Powerful

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Positive Affirmation is Powerful

Words Have Power
The following were inspired by Gary Takacs who is a highly respected business consultant.

I promise:
To be strong so that nothing can disturb my peace of mind.
To make everyone feel that there is something special in them.
To look at the positive side of everything and make my optimism come true.
To be just as enthusiastic about the success of others as I am about my own.
To learn from the mistakes of the past and press on to the greater achievements of the future.
To have a cheerful presence at all times and give every living creature I meet a smile.
To give so much time and effort to the improvement of myself that I have no time to criticize others.
To be too large for worry, too noble for anger, too strong for fear, and too hapy to permit the presence of trouble.
To be a light for others, not a judge of others.

Speak this positive affirmation today and everyday and watch your life transition to a new dimension! Pass this along to others so they can get in on the blessing as well...
Now this IS real talk...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

EXCELLENTE' PASTOR RICH! What you think and speak manifests and comes into your existence. The power of the universe has no other choice but to give you what you desire! I'm definitely gonna use this affirmation.

Thanks again
Dre'

9:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My pastor said this SAME thing yesterday in service! This is just another confirmation of the power of our words! Words either bring life or death! This is hard sometimes when things look totally different from what we speak but we have to, as you said, stay in the press!!!! Thanks Pastor, I really appreciate it! I'm praying for you as you prepare your book! It's gonna be a best seller because you keep it real! I'm going to speak it NOW!!! Take care and keep the blogs coming in the past year that you've done this, you've not only maintained consistency, you've touched on a lot of issues that many people run away from! I love it! :)
JP

9:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counters
Free Website Counters